Thursday, May 17, 2012

Joey Yung alarmed got pats on thighs and hugs from a drunkard before

Yesterday Joey Yung was at the radio station promoting for her new Mandarin song Just Right (正好). She had once taken a photo with the owner of that recording studio (Lee Ming Ho), and frankly expressed she has read the report too. She was very shocked to have seen such incident and the first thing she did was to draw a line with Lee. She said: "I don't really have much of an impression on him. My assistant remembers him. (You took a picture with him before?) I don't know him. Often times, when I'm recording or rehearsing, the staff usually asks for pictures."

Joey admitted she has been to the recording studio of where the crime occurred: "I went there 2 or 3 times before. (Have you seen the sofa of where the crime occurred before?) I've sat on it before, but that was several years ago." Asked if she feels pity for the female victim? She said: "Girls shouldn't be getting drunk. (Apparently the girl brought the alcohol up to the studio.) There you go! Especially for girls, she is the one at a disadvantage. I only get drunk when I'm with a group of people I really know well." It was said the two persons involved in the case are good friends? Joey sighed: "Even if its a friend that you known for a long time, a male and a female alone together under the influence, [sexual assault] is something that can happen easily."

Asked if she had ever encountered a drunkard that tried to sexually harass her? Joey generously admitted: "Yes, usually drunk men are especially enthusiastic. They'll pat your thighs and give you hugs. I know how to dodge them now, avoid and be completely alert. The most important is to not make yourself feel uncomfortable. Don't be afraid that you'll ruin the atmosphere and not speak up. When he doesn't respect me, I don't need to respect him either. So girls should know how to dodge and avoid."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More