Monday, May 7, 2012

Kenneth Ma interested in Rebecca Zhu

Yesterday Kenneth Ma was recording for TVB show Neighborhood Treasures 4. When speaking of the rumor that while shooting for new series Sliver Spoons, Sterling Shackles, he developed an interest for his on-screen wife, former Miss HK Rebecca Zhu? He said: "We were working together in Shanghai for several weeks, I do feel she's pretty good, a good girl! (But she's Mr. HK Clayton Li's girlfriend?) Huh! She has a boyfriend? Then I shouldn't fight with him!" When asked if he thought Rebecca was so great, then how come he is giving up so easily? Kenneth said: "She's the Miss HK winner, it's part of manners to say she's good." For Mother's Day, Kenneth Ma is very practical and gave his mother money gift. When asked if she has rushed him for marriage? He said: "Nope! Men should focus on his career. She told me to earn more money! Lately, I was offered to shoot a Mainland series, but I had to turn it down because I'm going to start Triumph in the Skies II, lost quite a bit there!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More