Friday, April 6, 2012

Ruco Chan and Louis Yuen running and losing their towels

A few days ago, Louis Yuen, Ruco Chan and Gill Singh (Q Bobo) were shooting for TVB new series CHOK Family in Kowloon City. The scene was about the three men in the sauna room, but was suddenly chased by a group of gangsters. Consequently, the three ran out of the room and into the alley with nothing but towels wrapped around their waist. While they were running, Ruco and Louis accidentally lost their towels and revealed the swim trunks underneath.

However, Ruco did not mind at all and expressed this is his second time collaborating with Louis. When asked if he worked out before the shoot? He said: "Nope, I initially wanted to do pull-ups, but didn't have time. (Is appearing topless your limit?) Nope, if I encounter a good script, I don't mind revealing my behind! However, with the TV series scale, it can't be done. (Do you want to shoot films?) I want to do everything, just have to see if its necessary for the script. However, revealing as extreme as Kai Ko is too much. I just feel its better to stop before overdoing it."

Louis is currently maintaining a diet, where he only eats 1 meal of starchy foods a day. When speaking of his sexy appearance while in his swim trunks? He laughed: "Because the director said he fears I'll expose what's underneath, so he told me to wear the smallest size. (Is that true material?) Huh? I don't understand, don't really know how to answer you. (Very bulging?) The director just told me I have to wear the smallest size, but the smallest pair I have are these, so I just wore them! (Is this your first time running on the streets naked?) I really haven't done it before. I have done it when shooting in the studio, so when I first heard about this scene, I was a little worried myself. I told the director not to make us run on the big and busy streets!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More