Saturday, April 7, 2012

Jessica Hsuan reveals reason to her break up with Dicky Cheung back in the day

Yesterday Jessica Hsuan appeared on iCable on the first time after leaving TVB. She was on the talk show Star Chatroom. After so many years of being in the industry, Jessica was unexpectedly so nervous she couldn't sleep. During the interview, Jessica talked in detail about her past relationship with Dicky Cheung. It was because her career was better than Dicky's that conflict arise between them and then ended with a breakup. "When I was dating him, he didn't have a stable career yet, but I was just on the rise. I believe he's a normal man, hoping that his career is better than his girlfriend." Today, Dicky is already married and started a family, but Jessica is currently still single. She generously expressed she'll be turning 41 this year and have already went through the 'desperate for marriage' stage: "It's hard for me now to find a matching partner, so I leave it all to fate. I actually hope to have more time to spend with friends."

Jessica served TVB for 18 years, and had left a lot of good memories. "It was very memorable for me to work with so many seniors. I remember the first time I worked with my idol Alex Fong, I became so stiff while hugging him." She frankly described TVB as a "large tree that is good for shades". She and TVB's relationship is like dating: "When you feel two people are growing further and further apart, then it's time to break up."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More